We don't typically stay in Falmouth, I was looking for a place to stay just for one night as we'd planned to go to Martha's Vineyard for the day. The location was perfect as we were able to walk to the ferry, the next day we walked to the beach. We were also close to the bike path which we took to Wood's Hole. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful. If we were there longer we would have enjoyed the pool. At least we enjoyed the glider in the shade!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. The are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge MA - Cape Cod