We stayed in a 'deluxe queen' room which was at best basic! The decor was tired and extremely dated (circa 1970!). The room had a distinct unpleasant odour and even with windows open smelled musty. We were extremely disappointed and can't understand the trip advisor reviews and rating. We are easily pleased but couldn't believe how 'un-deluxe' this room was for the price. Breakfast was rubbish and you had to collect it and eat it in your room. Altogether a major disappointment. Please take note of this review as we are very fair when reviewing hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. The are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge MA - Cape Cod