The staff was very pleasant and helpful and our rooms were meticulous. It's just a short walk to the beach and the motel is about a mile from the center of town. The property is very well maintained and there are plenty of lounge chairs on the grounds. While it wasn't pool weather, it still looked inviting. Some of us stayed in rooms in the main building which were adequate but small and contained no amenties such as hair dryers and irons. They also seemed stuffy at times. My recommendation would be to upgrade to the more spacious units located in other buildings. Members of our party were very pleased with those accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six distinct buildings, 4.5 award winning landscaped acres situated 175 yards from famous Falmouth Heights Beach, 3 minutes walk to the Martha's Vineyard Ferry and 1/2 mile to Main Street. Seven room categories from economical to luxury, meeting all traveler's wallets. All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves,flat screen tv, air conditioning, some have balconies or decks. There are guest rooms with full kitchenettes or efficiencies for all the comforts of home while away. A beautiful patio pool awaits you surrounded by lush lawns which are adorned with glider swings, gas grilles and a picnic grove. A terrific spot for family reunions, weddings and more. Come, stay and play! Plus, the location can't be beat! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falmouth Heights Motor Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Heights Hotel
- Falmouth Heights Motel
- Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge MA - Cape Cod