“The Best Burger Place on the Cape”

Cape Cod Burgers And Fries
Ranked #99 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great burger and fresh cut fries. The best I have found on the Cape. You must try it. The owner and staff are real friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Tom B
There are newer reviews for Cape Cod Burgers And Fries

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Every time I am off Cape, I try to schedule around mealtime so I can hit a Five Guys for their great burgers and fries, but I don't have to go off Cape anymore. This place is the real deal with fresh, juicy burgers cooked to order, excellent fries and some things I'd love to try, like Fried Pickles, Fried Oreos and others. The toppings are mostly free add ons (exceptions are bacon and fancy cheeses) and are also fresh. The dining area is simple, with round tables embossed with the company logo, but I could live without the graffiti scrawled all over the walls (markers provided). It's worth it though, as this is top drawer fast food at a very reasonable price. A Traditional burger (4 oz) with Fries and a drink was about $8.50, more than enough food for this guy and blows anyone else out of the water. So get over there and support a stand-alone business in East Falmouth. You won't regret it.

2  Thank sasmond
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I tried this place last week....omg amazing burgers! I tried a double cheeseburger with chedder cheese and their " boom boom sauce" absolutely mouth watering and the fries were hand cut perfect,two of my friends got the kobe beef burgers again mouth watering! The staff is very friendly and accomodating..def.the best burgers around:)

1  Thank sonya2175
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Ok so we have now ate almost everything on the menu and love it!!!! Great staff and I must say the cleanest place around.

1  Thank burgers1
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Burgers and bun were fresh and scrumptious. Toppings free, even sauteed mushrooms. Perfectly cooked. Fries were obviously fresh handcut fries, perfectly fried nice and crispy and well seasoned. We didn't leave a crumb.

Fresh blue and white interior looks new and fresh. Logo is carried throughout the decor and even incorporated onto custom made tables; it looks really cool.

This seems to be a place that's hard to heat as everyone had their coat on, but we were so into the food we barely noticed. Just bring a sweater and enjoy.

1  Thank capesafetyguy