“Our go-to fish market in Falmouth”

Falmouth Fish Market Inc.
Ranked #39 of 169 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: We offer customers the freshest seafood on a daily basis and also serve up some of the Cape's best Take-Out. Please come give us a try.
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We have routinely frequented this market for the past 20 years. Great live lobsters, cole slaw, chowder, fresh fish. Never been disappointed.

2  Thank BFBoston

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Fat, juicy, whole-bellied clams in a light breading at a reasonable price. We'll be going back.

1  Thank philip1004
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Great fresh and take out sea food, won't disappoint.

4  Thank philipdz
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I go to this fish market about once a week. Love our fish, but VERY PARTICULAR on where I buy my fish, and believe me I am very very picky about my fish and shell fish.
The other thing is you get HARD SHELLED LOBSTERS there and where I have gone to other places,, ask to have a female and if the shell is hard ,and they will YES YOU, and then you get them home and NOPE they are soft shell (so not much meat in the claws)
This place you will get a great lobstah!
The complimentary lemon with a pound of fish is appreciated as well.
Their haddock plate is perfection. Not greasy and a nice big piece of fried fish.

3  Thank Polly N
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We live on Cape Cod and love seafood. We've tried every seafood market between the Cape Cod Canal and Hyannis and like Falmouth Fish Market the best. The seafood is always fresh and delicious. Their take-out plates are cooked up fast and the prices are very reasonable. Usually they will have a daily special at a reduced price. The market is spotlessly clean and the service is normally very fast. The staff is friendly and courteous. Prices are about average market prices. Seafood is definitly better than any supermarket in the area.

3  Thank Don B