“Interesting guest.”

Ranked #47 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Interesting guest.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

In fairness I did not stay at the hotel the day I went, I am a local person and wanted to check the restaurant out and have friends coming into town and need a place to stay. As I walked around and I was a little surprised at the caliper of guest. I promise, I am not a snob and very opened minded person, but walking around smelling all the smoke from cigarettes and watching the guest staying there I truly tonight I was staying at a trailer park. I really thought this was a little higher end hotel, I know this is one if the highest priced places in town.

Visited July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Overpriced and misleading”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Extremely disappointed and would not recommend because of hotel experience. Checked in at 9 am and requested roll away and was put on list. Picked up keys for room at 4:00 pm and was told list was first come, first served. The front desk told us to line the floor with pillows, it's the best they can do. When we got to the room, it was tiny and did not fit five. We called the desk to check on the roll away and the manager told us that they were sending up pillows for our daughter to sleep on. The beds in the room are hard and uncomfortable. When we checked out, there were fees on our bill that we were not informed of. Would not recommend hotel.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Cszakmiller
Boston
“I wanted to love it....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

The location was nice, the beach was nice, the pools were nice.
The price was high, the rooms were outdated, Our phone in our room did not work to be able to call the front desk, or concierge. We went with infant twins in a stroller and they were putting us in a room on the second floor with no elevator. We ordered take out from the restaurant and the order was wrong.
I would probably give them another chance, as the location is great and they did apologize a lot. It's just disappointing to go somewhere and not have the best experience.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Andrei the server working around the pool area was great. Very resourceful and was a joy to have around. He knew a lot about the surrounding areas and made out experience nice.

Kobe, Japan
“Not bad but if renovations were made...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

All in all, the hotel was ok.

There was ample space in the parking lot.

Most of the staff members were friendly however some if them barely said hello if you passed by them in hallways.
The room I was reserved was a standard room and it was comfortable but seriously needs some renovation. I paid 239 usd per night not including breakfast.
The bathroom had stains from 'wear and tear' and the in room furniture also had plenty of scuff marks.

This is also prevalent for the majority of the hotel. It is a big property and will take time to renovate.

However my stay was fairly pleasant and I had a good time at Reds which is the in house bar.

I gave the hotel a three out of five primarily due to the condition of the hotel. Everything else was ok.

Would I return? Probably not however it's not a bad choice for people who want to be near the beach and have a comfortable stay.