“Good meal!”

British Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
British Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My 1st impression when I walked in was that the hostess with the tons of makeup was too snobish to be greeting guests. Then my waitress was the same way. When she carded me I jokingly said, "lets see if you notice anything in my ID". She said, " what?" I said with a smile, "it's my birthday!" She just simply said, "oh". Not even a happy birthday! Wow! Even when she dropped off the bill, still nothing. There was a really nice girl that kept stopping over to ask me how I liked my dinner and stuff. She was very pleasant. As far as the food. I ordered the spinach artichoke dip with homemade pita and chips. It was ok. Had better at Wicked in Mashpee. The Alaskan Salmon with a chili Thai sauce, jasmine rice and asparagus was incredible! Loved the salmon! Didn't bother to stay for dessert. The waitress bummed me out to be honest. So I t was ok for me here.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I give this 4 stars for a pub with a good beer selection and good food and I'll happily return. I like their pizza and the multigrain crust option. Both the steak and ale pie and the shepherd's pie were good. Parking is a major detriment with a long walk possible in high season - but that's one way to burn off the pizza and beer.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Located right across from the main beach in Falmouth. Within walking distance of many hotels and rental properties.
Great pizzas with some great specialty types.
It is a great family place to go also.
Sports of some type always on the many TV's located beer the bar area.
Just a great place to gather, eat and have a few.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Situated across the street from a beach. We lunched here while waiting to check into our motel down the road. Although this restaurant has a location in our home town, we have not been to it.
We really liked the decor and the food was very, very good. I asked for a mint julep and the bartender accommodated me--delish. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful and the 7 of us all enjoyed our sandwiches.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were vacationing on Cape Cod and made a visit to this location. Best meal we had had! I am a true French Onion Soup lover, and they put many bowls I've had in other places to shame! The Shepard pie was out of this world (husbands choice). The marinated steak tips had the perfect marinade! The best beer was from the local Cape Cod Brewery! Cape Cod Red Ale was the perfect blend of beer! Only wish I knew how to get a couple growlers of that shipped to Charlotte, NC! Highly recommend! We were so please we actually went back on a different night to the Hyannis location. Not sure it was b/c the Falmouth location wowed us so much, but not as satisfied with Hyannis and wish we would have just drove back to Falmouth to enjoy by the ocean! Great location and beautiful sunset there as well! Can't wait to go back to the BBC!!!