“Great food”

British Beer Company
Reserve with OpenTable
British Beer Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Your local British pub with an American address!
Amston
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

We were happy with the quality of food and the value.

Visited November 2011

massachusetts
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

We went early on a Sunday afternoon for lunch. This place is located right across the street from the Ocean in Falmouth Heights. Parking wasn't easy to find so we had to park in a beach lot down the street.
This place has a great beer menu with many types on tap and I was excited to see Shipyard Pumpkinhead which I enjoy this time of year. Their food menu is typical of a British beer pub. This pub was very cozy and had lots of British things hanging on the walls, they even had a old Triumph motorcycle which brought back memories of riding on my friends Triumph back in the early 70's.
I ordered the hot (steamed) Pastrami sandwich which came with swiss cheese and carmelized onions on a porter roll and my wife ordered the stuffed Meatloaf sandwich which came with bacon, cheddar cheese, and BBQ sauce on a porter roll. Both came with fries and a large pickle.
Everything was wonderfully delicious (even the fries), the sandwiches were large, and the prices were very reasonable.
I was hoping that I would get a discount because I was wearing a Sir Paul McCartney (a British Knight Bachelor) pictured t-shirt but I didn't, lol.
We'll be going to another one of their locations closer to home to try some of the other selections that looked interesting on their British menu.

• Visited October 2011
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Fun and fine food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

Our party of six ate there and five of us were thrilled. The fourth; who had the fish tacos; was very disappointed. All in all, we had a very good time. We'd go back.

Merced, California, United States
“Crowded, noisy & marginal service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

Great food, great beer,unfortunately the Lennon Music Festival crowd was there and it was very noisy, the the service was bad.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Maxwell N
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Always a stop for us every trip to Cape Cod”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

The wife and I always enjoy eating and having a drink in this "Pub". We always find the service very good as is the food. They also have a large selection of beers. In the evening the bar area is a lot of fun with visitors and locals mixing converstion and the bartenders are some of the hardest working people I've seen. Always a pleasure.

• Visited September 2011