“very disappointed”

Cuisines: French, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I took my wife there for her birthday,we were very disappointed this time the portions were very SMALL,THE SERVICE WAS OK,BUT THE WORST PART WAS THE END,PAULS PIZZA IS KNOWN FOR GIVING YOU A BIRTHDAY CAKE,WICH WE HAVE RECEIVED THERE IN THE PAST,BUT THIS TIME,WHO I CAN ONLY ASSUME AS PAULS WIFE OR HEAD WAITER,became indignant to us,and told us "WE DON'T GIVE OUT A WHOLE BIRTHDAY CAKE". it wasn't the fact we did not get the cake,but how she said it was very rude,my wife was upset,she was looking forward to the cake.

Reviewed March 23, 2011

my wife and I had dinner there on my birthday today,and the food n service were second to none.I have eaten there in the past,and have always found the food excellent,and they even gave me a b-day cake.we had the fried clams n shrimp,they were not greasy at all,and plenty of tartar sauce to go around.I highly recommend this restaurant Go around 4:00 pm,there is no wait or line.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

I grew up eating Paul's Pizza and have been around the world searching for comparisons without success. Don't get me wrong, Pepe's in New Haven CT is amazing, as are Lombardi's and Patsy's in NYC. But for some reason, nothing compares to the whole package at Paul's. The crust, sauce, cheese and size are perfect. I only wish I could get their pizza on the West Coast where I have yet to find a decent pizza. I'll be stocking up when I'm home for the holidays!

Reviewed September 17, 2010

My family and I grabbed pizza to eat on the road while traveling home. I lived in New York for some time so I have had some good pizza. Paul's has a different style pizza than New York but we loved it. My son ordered the buffalo chicken pizza and I personally ate all but 2 slices. We would highly recommend this place but it is a little difficult to find. We traveled on the Island Queen and one of the deck hands told us how to get there. A+

1  Thank TheBabeNY
Reviewed May 30, 2010

Unfriendly greeters (owners, I think), fast and furious waitress - asked did we know what we wanted, as she handed us the menus, food horrible, atmosphere dull for such a nice town and prices outrageous for the amount of food served. Try KK Codders and there is a $5.00 off coupon in the tourist book.

1  Thank paris_european