“kev n gwen's food critic corner”

Paul's Pizza & Seafood
Ranked #35 of 164 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: French, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“kev n gwen's food critic corner”
Reviewed March 23, 2011

my wife and I had dinner there on my birthday today,and the food n service were second to none.I have eaten there in the past,and have always found the food excellent,and they even gave me a b-day cake.we had the fried clams n shrimp,they were not greasy at all,and plenty of tartar sauce to go around.I highly recommend this restaurant Go around 4:00 pm,there is no wait or line.

• Visited March 2011

San Francisco, California
“The best pizza comes from this little hole in the wall.”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

I grew up eating Paul's Pizza and have been around the world searching for comparisons without success. Don't get me wrong, Pepe's in New Haven CT is amazing, as are Lombardi's and Patsy's in NYC. But for some reason, nothing compares to the whole package at Paul's. The crust, sauce, cheese and size are perfect. I only wish I could get their pizza on the West Coast where I have yet to find a decent pizza. I'll be stocking up when I'm home for the holidays!

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 17, 2010

My family and I grabbed pizza to eat on the road while traveling home. I lived in New York for some time so I have had some good pizza. Paul's has a different style pizza than New York but we loved it. My son ordered the buffalo chicken pizza and I personally ate all but 2 slices. We would highly recommend this place but it is a little difficult to find. We traveled on the Island Queen and one of the deck hands told us how to get there. A+

catherine
“What's the fuss?”
Reviewed May 30, 2010

Unfriendly greeters (owners, I think), fast and furious waitress - asked did we know what we wanted, as she handed us the menus, food horrible, atmosphere dull for such a nice town and prices outrageous for the amount of food served. Try KK Codders and there is a $5.00 off coupon in the tourist book.

Fukowi
“Mediocre, Crowded and Uncomfortable”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

For reasons I cannot understand - the locals love this place. Maybe because its cheap or because its been around for years and brings back a lot of memories. The lines during the summer are frequently out the door. But I'm sorry to say that the food is mediocre. The pizza was a huge disappointment - I've had much better frozen pizza. If you want a decent pizza on the Cape - go to Siena in Mashpee (very good but not great). Otherwise - wait till you have returned to the city where you can find an Italian making pizza using quality ingredients. The other food we had (fried seafood and salads) was just plain awful and did not even get finished. The service was friendly if you like being served by perspiring young girls who know nothing about food. Unless it was temporarily out the night we were there - the place has no AC and was hot as hell.