“Very Accomidating”
Review of DJ's Famous Wings

DJ's Famous Wings
Ranked #62 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I was in Falmouth with a youth hockey team for a tournament. The group at DJs were great, the allowed us to call ahead with a group of 25+ (half of which were kids under 10) and had kids menus/crayons ready for our group when we arrived. The restaurant is large enough to accommodate a group like ours but still have separation for those who aren't there for a family night. The food and drinks were great and perfect for our team, thanks to the staff for doing all it takes to make our large group happy.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Best food on our bus trip. So delicious it tasted like homeade. Our waitress was fantastic, and the manager on duty was very friendly. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Friendliest waitresses and the food is well prepared . A great place that is a welcome change from the usual seafood places . Burgers and steak sandwiches are tasty ! The ribs rock too!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Falmouth from upstate New York on a vacation with my family. I wanted to catch a baseball game one night and went to DJ's.

Its chicken wings are perhaps the best I've had anywhere, anytime. Really excellent. They offer a variety of cooking style (softer, crispy, extra crispy, etc) and many sauces. What made them great? The wings were crispy but tender and there was just enough sauce for excellent flavor without making them soggy. Awesome homemade blue cheese too!!!

Take an hour to check this place out if you visit Cape Cod!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

The wings are great. They have a lot of options for the wings and I have tried 4 different sauces and they are all great.
Nice selection of beers and usually great service