“Great wings”
Review of DJ's Famous Wings

DJ's Famous Wings
Ranked #65 of 176 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed August 2, 2017

The wings are great. They have a lot of options for the wings and I have tried 4 different sauces and they are all great.
Nice selection of beers and usually great service

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We have eaten here many times. Food is always good, service is good and there are many TV sets! Pleasant atmosphere and kid friendly.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

We had take out so I can only comment on the food and appearance of the establishment. The wings were some of the best I've had, and the ribs were top notch. The restaurant was clean and the overall appearance was very pleasant. I put a lot of stock in a restaurants restroom facilities as far as cleanliness, I figure if they can't keep the restrooms clean, how can they keep the kitchen clean? The restroom (I can only speak for the men's room), was spotless! We had a beer at the bar while waiting for our takeout order and the Bartender was very courteous and friendly. My wife and I will certainly be patronizing DJ's Famous Wings again when we are next in Falmouth.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Just flown in from UK, this was the closest restaurant to our hotel & we were hungry! Great service, huge cuban sandwich & great burger, beers were well chilled & good selection. Great for filling up without it costing a fortune.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Normally we would visit the DJ's in Hyannis on our trips to the Cape and we love it. We had no idea there was a Falmouth location and it was a pleasant surprise. Then, as usual, we ordered way to many wings and ate them all. We love the lemon pepper garlic and the medium buffalo, homemade blue cheese with celery is a must. Totally family friendly, I wouldn't hesitate to take the kids and the staff was attentive from hostess to waitress.