“everyone does wings, few do wings well”
Review of DJ's Famous Wings

DJ's Famous Wings
Ranked #62 of 177 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed November 20, 2016

DJ's has many virtues for a wingman. First, it is unlike the divey places that sometimes have great wings. It is actually pretty nice with a friendly, helpful staff. The manager seems to always be on hand and he runs a tight ship. This matters because the wings are a bit pricey.

The wings are always cooked slightly crispy (good), they can be over-sauced (messy). Try ordering "dry". Less mess, ample flavor. The bleu cheese dressing is superb.

These are among the best wings I have eaten. However, I would recommend ordering hotter than the ratings. The sweet heat had an intriguing sweet flavor. A bit more heat would have made this a killer combo. The classic hot buffalo are perfect. Habanero reminded me that there is a next day penalty. But they are seductive (How soon we forget)

DJ's is worth the Cape traffic for wings.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

Very casual place with good wings and hoagies. Waitresses were very pleasant and were very attentive . We have stopped here lately after having left other restaurants due to long waits or poor service and dj' s salvaged our night.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Offers large selection of food. Child friendly with TV sets all over the place. Good food and atmosphere.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

My friend told me about these wings. I had to come to.the cape try them. He was right in had the sweet heat hurt me & Habanero hell hurt me wings. They were the perfect blend of heat & flavor .

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

The communication over the phone was difficult at best to order take out at DJ's. I explained we were three adults and two children. We wanted wings, ribs and a couple of sides. It all got very complicated. The only was to get mac'n cheese is to order a kids meal. I wanted a large Cole slaw. They only have one size. I got two. The order taker failed to tell me the size offered is about one and large portion. A drink
came with the kids meal. We had two kids. I couldn't buy another kids drink!? The food wasn't bad but it was a real pain to order. I doubt I would go back.

1  Thank Kindleuser