“Beautiful rebuild”
Review of DJ's Famous Wings

DJ's Famous Wings
Ranked #66 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The interior is warm and welcoming, no longer smelling of mold, but the wings are only average and unseasoned and the sauces taste straight from the jar. The famous NY burger, ordered medium rare, resembled a gristly hockey puck. Young, pretty and pleasant hostess and bar tenderness, but the food is standard mediocrity.

1  Thank LeeBeeCapeCODMA
There are newer reviews for DJ's Famous Wings

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I heard their wings were the best , on Cape from others that ate at the Hyannis location. Went to the Falmouth location the other night .. Wings were a big disappointment . Just average and could not hold a candle to the best wings in New England which are Buffs Pub in Newton - as many chicken wingers as aware.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our waiters was a nice girl I rely liked her but I could over here a man in the kitchen yelling at first it was yelling food orders then cussing at his staff, my son could here everything and for being a "family" environment they have a poor choice of Language

1  Thank Maxypoo
Reviewed March 23, 2013

DJ's location seems to a popular one, given the number of restaurants that have opened there in the 14 years I've been driving by. On other hand, they've all closed. It's a tough stretch of road for an eatery...Starbucks and Friendly's and China Buffet across the street, 99 a block or two to the north, Landucci (Italian) a few blocks to the south. My son and I went to DJ's on a Thursday afternoon after he'd picked me up at the bus stop after a long day of meetings in Boston. We were both feeling peckish. DJ's is no ordinary wing joint. I was half expecting a fast-food order out counter and old copies of the Falmouth Enterprise on a low table between uncomfortable chairs for the wait. DJ's however, fairly shouts SPORTS BAR. Massive TV's cover pretty much the entire wall space above 8 feet, catering to every possible seating. No one will have to crane their neck to see the goal, homer, touchdown or fisticuff. DJ's offers table seating in one section and bar seating in the other. Good looking bar--mirrors, good selection of beer, a half mile of shiny bottles of the gargle. The menu is vast, high caloric, and family friendly. I've been on a garlic/parmesan wing thing of late, so we ordered the medium size--15-18? The smiley waitress approved the choice--her favorite, she said. The wings were delivered in a paper basket. Good ratio of drumsticks to wings (I prefer the latter), and no stinting on the garlic/parmesan. Messy, filling, reasonably priced. The place was nearly full by the time we left at 5. Hoping DJ's sticks around.