“My New Go-To Lunch Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pickle Jar Kitchen

Pickle Jar Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Falmouth, MA
“My New Go-To Lunch Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have had breakfast in the Pickle Jar 6 times. When it first opened earlier this year, there were a lot of glitches in the service as well as getting orders straight. That has smoothed over and the service is better. I have enjoyed all of my breakfasts here and stopped for my first lunch today. The place was very busy but our greeting was friendly and a table was available. The lunch menu is different in a good way. This is not your typical sandwich and burger joint. I started with a plate of their pickles, which included mushrooms, cauliflower, carrots, wax beans, and several other vegetables. All crisp and pickled to perfection. I then had a veggie wrap with quinoa and a white bean hummus. Portions are quite large and I am having my leftovers for dinner tonight. If you don't want to try something a bit different, this is not the place for you. They are a welcome addition to Main Street.

• Visited September 2013

Albany, NY
“Average breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had breakfast here one day. I had a veggie omlette and my husband had the scrambled tofu. We had opposite problems. My omlette was too large and heavy but my husband's portion of tofu was too small. Both tasted fine, but nothing special. The home fries too were ok, but not very seasoned. The lunch menu looked more interesting, would probably come back for one of their sandwiches and pickles. Seemed like a good place for families with kids.

Milford, New Hampshire
“Pickled Radishes are good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were able to reserve the Pickle Jar for a private party one evening this past August. They worked with us to put together a menu that would please everyone. They also served sampler plates of a variety of their pickles. Everyone agreed that we would not have thought you could pickle radishes, but they were surprisingly delicious. The staff was very attentive and the food was wonderful.

Visited August 2013
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch on Friday and had to come back for Saturday breakfast!! Place has amazing food and friendly staff. I highly recommend the food!

Belmont, MA
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Wonderful breakfast with a homemade peach muffin that was delicious. Even though the restaurant is small and a bit crowd, service was quick and given with a smile. A must for locals and tourist alike !