“Awesome”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This place is the real deal. Great food and atmosphere with a mostly friendly staff. The hostess was friendly and helped with suggestions. I can see why there was a 20 minute wait while other places in town were not busy!

4  Thank CapeMom1

Reviewed August 3, 2011

My 2-year-old daughter and I tried this place for breakfast on a weekday morning. It was busy; we had to wait about 10 minutes. However, once we sat down the service was prompt. We split the short stack of chocolate chip pancakes and the 2-egg / sausage / rye toast breakfast. Everything was cooked well. My daughter liked the pancakes. Cost was relatively cheap compared to other places I have tried for breakfast in Falmouth.

2  Thank jonmatt4nr
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Excellent Diner with good food, low prices and great service. I would recommend this to my boss!

1  Thank eddier02184
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Prices are at the high end for breakfast so when I asked for 1 egg instead of 2 and no homes fries I was told the price would still be the same." Why" I asked "when you show an extra egg ordered is $1.50. It's just the way we do our pricing I was told." We also ordered an omlette special but was told they were out of brie but they wouldn't allow us to have the spedcial with another type of cheese. When we went to the cash to pay we thought we would offer a suggestion but were told "I understand how you feel but that's just the way we pric things here" So we never went back and told others about another place we went who after 2 visits gave us coupons for 10% off on our next visit. That was the Falmouth Grill.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

We had breakfast here. The food was just okay, several order mistakes were made on our order and that of a table nearby, the water tasted funky. It was reasonably priced though.