“Best Breakfast in Falmouth”
Review of Moonakis Cafe

Moonakis Cafe
Ranked #9 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Moonakis is a locally-owned breakfast and lunch restaurant with a loyal following. Our servers love getting to know you and look forward to you joining "the Moonakis family". People rave about our homemade hash, light and airy pancakes, waffles and omelettes. You'll see that we offer some kinds not found elsewhere. Breakfast is served all day. Try our lunches! We serve an interesting menu with some local choices we hope you will enjoy... and tell your friends! One thing to know... we operate on a cash-only basis, no credit cards. Please stop by soon and give us a try! See menus and directions on our website.
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I have been going for breakfast at Moonakis 4-5 times a month for more than 5 years. If you're craving pancakes or omelets, this is the best place in town. The service is friendly and efficient and the place has a homey atmosphere. My favorite is Portuguese French Toast or an omelet made with chicken sausages. I avoid Moonakis during the summer when tourists line up out the door waiting for a table.

2  Thank Mikeb1Falmouth_MA

Reviewed August 19, 2011

A good breakfast at a decent price. Gets very crowded.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Yum, yum, yum! My husband and my parents visited here about a week ago. The service was super friendly, and efficient, and the food was fabulous! My husband and my father both had eggs and toast, I had the lemon poppyseed pancakes (so unique), and my mother had the cherry and almond pancakes. We all raved about our meals. GO HERE if you're in/near Falmouth!

Reviewed July 16, 2011

There's always a small wait on weekends during the summer, a good sign. The food is excellent, from traditional bacon & eggs to some funky omlette combinations. Good for kids. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Johnny2Dogs
Reviewed July 7, 2011

This is the best breakfast I have had anywhere in Cape Cod. I've never been big on omelets in restaurants. They're usually overcooked. Not at Moonakis! They're just right. But the best breakfast dish of all is their corned beef hash.

On top of the great food, the service is some of the friendliest and most efficient I have experienced anywhere. These people are morning people, with their warm welcoming ways and great smiles.

Cost is very reasonable. We fed five people more than we could eat for $52.00 plus tip.

1  Thank DJSpinDoctor