“Good Food at a Good Price”
Review of Oysters Too

Oysters Too
Ranked #29 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1992 Oysters Too has been serving fresh seafood along with a nice selection of steaks, chicken, salads and pasta dishes. We make our own stocks and soups and you can taste the difference. Most of our entrees include a salad, fresh vegetable and choice of potato. Our atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing, casual dress is fine. In cooler months we have fireplaces in two dining rooms. On weekends enjoy the piano music of our talented players while dining or simply with your favorite beverage in the lounge.
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I am a Falmouth resident who has lived full time on the Upper Cape for 45+ years. I have dined at most of the Falmouth restaurants and Oysters Too is my favorite. They have an excellent early bird menu for the budget conscious. The baked scrod is some of the best I have ever had on Cape Cod. My wife and I often eat at the bar and Doug the bartender makes every meal a pleasure, In addition Bob, the owner, usually greets you at the front door. YOU WILL NOT REGRET A VISIT TO OYSTERS TOO !!!

Reviewed December 9, 2010

my wife and i were looking for a nice place for our #22 anniversary we were in the area staying just up the road drove by during the afternoon went around 5 oclock got seated right away had a very nice waitress my wife had veal parm and i had the seafood medley the food was excellent and the service was great we went on a friday night so there was a guy playing piano i also did have oysters too for an appitiser i had the oyster rockefeller overall we would recommend this place to anyone looking for great food who are in the area i would love to go back again.

Reviewed August 30, 2010

The service was very slow. My seafood grill was burnt ( I should have sent it back). The restaurant had a weird odor. This was my worst dining experience while spending 10 days on the Cape and my worst dining experience in quite some time. The management was not very sympathetic when informed of the poor service and way overdone food. Stay away from this place unless you like mediocrity and have a lot of time to spend waiting for your meal.

Reviewed August 23, 2010

We had a terrible experience here during our vacation on the Cape. This used to be one of the “must-do” staples of our annual Cape trip (10 years and counting), but each year the service gets worse. Our waitress was friendly but not knowledgeable. We waited over 30 minutes for our entréesto arrive. This was not prime time either, it was past 8:30 p.m. No one ever stopped to let us know that the food was on the way. My friend had a seafood dish that was quite salty and lackluster. The chicken marsala was average to say the least. I liked the special risotto dish but the long delay made it hard to enjoy. The salads were a few slices of iceberg with a few onions. On our way out, we thought it would be fitting to let the host and hostess know about our experience. Besides a perfunctory and insincere apology, it seemed clear that we were disturbing their cocktail hour. The hostess was sipping on her cosmopolitan. When I indicated that we had been coming here for many years, she took another sip and looked away. Come to think of it, the wait at our visit last year was even longer. Time to cross this restaurant off our list.

Reviewed July 23, 2009

We had a great experience here during our vacation on the Cape. Our waitress was friendly and very personable. My husband had a delicious veal oscar (with beautiful lobster claw on top) and I got a huge caesar salad and yummy kale soup with chorizo (I guess a Portuguese specialty...YUM!) They have three of the usual kids' fair options: chicken tenders, spaghetti, and something else I can't remember. I didn't have the dessert but the others did and the chocolate torte disappeared in record time. It is cozy and comfortable and we really loved it! The prices were not cheap, but I felt that the portions and quality were good for the price.