“Wedding Rehearsal Dinner for 34”
Review of Oysters Too

Oysters Too
Ranked #31 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since 1992 Oysters Too has been serving fresh seafood along with a nice selection of steaks, chicken, salads and pasta dishes. We make our own stocks and soups and you can taste the difference. Most of our entrees include a salad, fresh vegetable and choice of potato. Our atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing, casual dress is fine. In cooler months we have fireplaces in two dining rooms. On weekends enjoy the piano music of our talented players while dining or simply with your favorite beverage in the lounge.
Exeter, New Hampshire
“Wedding Rehearsal Dinner for 34”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

On 7/7/12, we celebrated our son and daughter in law's upcoming wedding with a rehearsal dinner at Oysters Too. Wow! Caroline, the function manager, was excellent in her responsiveness and willingness to address dietary issues. The setting was a lovely private room in the back corner of the restaurant with plenty of natural light and a perfect size for 34 people. Caroline had beautiful rose centerpieces on the large square tables. The 2 servers were, likely, the best I've ever experienced. They were friendly, efficient, unruffled, and had amazing memories for multiple drink orders which arrived quickly. The food was terrific: steak perfectly cooked, salmon was tender and moist, chicken was flavorful, veggies crisp and fresh. I highly recommend Oysters Too! Thank you!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kate J

Connecticut
“Always Good Here”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Oysters Too review

Wife and I have been coming to Oysters Too whenever we visit Falmouth, at least once a year since 2004. This is our favorite restaurant, not just on the Cape but, anywhere. The service has been great every time we’ve been there, whether on a week night or weekend night in summer or any night in winter.
My wife is a big fan of the broiled Chatham scrod. Scrod is her favorite fish and Oysters Too’s scrod is her favorite. She really enjoys it and will not order anything else from the menu – up to this point anyway. I on the other hand have enjoyed several different dishes and appetizers. On our most recent visit which was just this past Friday, 7/20, I ordered the seafood mediterranean which had an abundance of seafood topped over perfectly cooked penne. I’ve also enjoyed their veal oscar, baked stuffed shrimp and my favorite, the seafood broil – oh, that’s good. I consider myself a “foodie” and have really enjoyed these dishes every time. The appetizers are good as well. On most recent visit, I started with the hot sampler. To be honest, it was okay but nothing special. The clams casino were the best part of that – must have been the bacon. Otherwise, the escargot croute is always great, as long as you love garlic. It’s getting succulent escargot and garlic bread all in one. My mouth is watering just writing about it! Always nicely done there and is always what I start with when at Oysters Too, except for this most recent visit as I knew there would be garlic in the aforementioned seafood mediterranean.

Our experience has always been that the portions are very generous, no matter what you order and as stated earlier, the service is very good. Shortly after we arrived and were seated this past Friday evening, our waitress came over and introduced herself. Soon after she took our drink order, the hostess came by to be sure that we had been attended too. Nice.

To sum it up, we believe that the prices are reasonable for what you get and feel that you cannot go wrong at Oysters Too in Falmouth. Their consistency is the key.

Oh yes, one more thing – there is live piano music on the weekends which adds to the relaxing atmosphere there.

Enjoy it!

Van and Liz, Norwalk, CT

• Visited July 2012
East Falmouth, MA
“Dad's 80th Surprise Party”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Oysters Too was the absolutely perfect place to hold my Father's surprise party. While planning this for 6 months (from Florida), Carolyn was so helpful. She never said no to our very strange requests and was so accomodating that when guests showed up an hour early(oops)- they just went with the flow. True Hospitality!

We already knew the food would be great- always has been. Delicious! The staff was so very pleasant, and just went along with all the things we were doing to celebrate this occasion. Never felt rushed and it was clear that this was OUR day. Thank you to everyone at Oysters Too!

• Visited January 2012
Madison, WI
“decent food, ok service”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

food was pretty good, service was slow...seemed like the waitress had too many tables. I had heard it was expensive (which it was) but entrees came with a salad and side so it seemed like an ok deal considering it was cape cod.

Visited July 2012
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Superior Experience”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Had dinner at Oysters Too recently and had a wonderful meal; Seafood Mediterranean. My husband had the Chicken Oscar. Our waitress was A+, the piano music wonderful and the atmosphere perfect. I have driven passed this restaurant many times and am glad I finally stopped in. Will definately be back!!!

• Visited June 2012