“Great for seafood and service”

Quarterdeck Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 166 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
“Great for seafood and service”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a "locals" place - so you know it has to be good. We all ate seafood, prepared in a variety of different ways, and everything was great. What really "made" the meal was our wonderful waitress - she was friendly, attentive (but not overly so) and had some excellent recommendations for our dinner. Here's a hint - they don't take reservations, but you can shorten your wait (and a wait is pretty much inevitable, given the popularity of the place). Call ahead and tell them when you'll arrive. Then, when you get there, give the hostess your name, and you'll "jump" to the head of the waiting line. It's definitely worth a little bit of planning - you'll get a table much quicker.

Visited September 2013

Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“Great lobster roll”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch had lobster salad. Quite good. Lots of large pieces of lobster . Nice casual restaurant. Attentive waitress.

• Visited September 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We came here our first night in Falmouth because the wait was too long at the Glass Onion. It was perfect. Exactly what we wanted, seafood. It was our first time trying a quahog, and it was good. We then shared the seafood pot, which was amazing, I could have eaten almost every night, and the fried fish platter. Service was friendly, but not overly efficient, but I would go back if I'm in Falmouth again.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Delicious Lobster dinner!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Found Quarterdeck from the previous positive reviews on TripAdvisor!

When we arrived I was surprised that it jut looked like a typical pub. I couldn't imagine the food to be good and wow was I pleasantly surprised!

I ordered the lobster and it was delicious! The lobster was stuffed with more lobster!!! The lobster was so juicy and tender! Prepared perfectly!

Still thinking about the lobster months later. If we are ever back in Falmouth, Cape Cod, will definitely return for more lobster stuffed with more lobster! Yummmy!

• Visited May 2013
Schellsburg, Pennsylvania
“Second Just OK”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant. The service and food was not as good as my first visit. I ordered the lobster was over cooked. Come on where in Cape Cod!

Visited August 2013