“Great lunch spot”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This never lets you down - the salads are consistently good as is the chowder. And the other lunch specials look great too - I may have to branch out!
Breakfasts excellent and I have not had dinner here but sure it is fine. Good value

Reviewed November 18, 2013

If you are looking for a good to great meal try Crabapples on Rt 28 in Falmouth, Mass.
Don't pass up on the Fish Chowdah, it is the best ! In my travels I cannot recommend a better chowder. Great menu choices from Sandwiches to fresh fish and seafood. The restaurant has been remodeled - sadly they took the wood stove out! But the staff is great and their pies are awesome.

1  Thank Donald C
Reviewed October 26, 2013

When we travel to Falmouth this is our goto breakfast place. The food is great, the service excellent, and the pricing fair. The last time there my wife had the breakfast sandwich, it was very good, and I had the Cape Cod breakfast with eggs, sausage potatoes and a grilled corn muffin
The corn muffin was excellent, with the grilling bringin out some additional sweetness to the muffin.

We have also had the home made pies they offer odor desert and purchase, yummie.

This is well worth the stop.

1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Busy lunch crowd, good menu, nothing fancy but very clean. Friendly staff. Good food. Basic seafood menu, we had a burger club and fries.

1  Thank Stanley M
Reviewed October 11, 2013

On our yearly vacation to Falmouth, and decided to try this restaurant for breakfast. What a great call this was. We really enjoyed our breakfast. Eggs were cooked perfectly, my ham was not salty at all, home fries were seasoned perfectly. The service was very attentive and friendly also, we will have to try it for lunch or dinner, seems like a home run here. I would recommend this Restaurant to anyone dining in the area.

1  Thank bbassett