“One of our must stops when we visit Falmouth”
Review of Peking Palace - CLOSED

Peking Palace
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Peking Palace is one of the places we always stop at when we visits family in Falmouth. The food is excellent, the decor clean and bright and the service very good. Their appetizers and main dishes are tasty, we usually opt for the cashew chicken.

We had a large group on our last visit and they were very accommodating. The food came quickly and the servers were attentive without being intrusive. There was no rush applied.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We enjoy this restaurant very much. Have been there many times and have never had a bad meal. Off season they do serve a luncheon buffet on Wed - Fri. Try the Shanghai Dumplings (not a buffet item). They are not the dumplings that you willbe served in the average restaurant. They are made on site and are my favorite. Nice atmosphere and very clean. I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I will start by confessing that outside of Chinatown in Boston or New York I find suburban Chinese restaurants as mediocre at best. The Peking Palace is a disappointment. First, the dishes which were advertised as "hot' lacked any hint of spice. The Salt and Pepper Calimari was bland squid in a brown sauce and wilted lettuce. This is either a lack of attention on the part of the order taker or incompetence on the part of the kitchen. Bottom line: don't bother.

2  Thank Dr_W_11
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Other reviews made me concerned, but this is a good Chinese place. Service was outstanding. They had a team of people who kept checking on us. Food was better than expected for Chinese on Cape Cod. Excellent crab rangoons-hot and fresh. Beef lo mien had small tender strips of beef and nice veggies. People sitting next to us were having scorpion bowls and they seemed quite pleased. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food was great and there was a nice variety , including sushi. However, the waitress needed some training in her work. She kept banging into me and was quite rude when taking our order. I can describe her elbows to you as they were often an inch away from my face!