“GREAT FOOD...cleanliness not so”
Review of Peking Palace - CLOSED

Peking Palace
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“GREAT FOOD...cleanliness not so”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

First time eating at the Peking Palace. Service quick, prices reasonable, selection outstanding. Food delivered in easy to eat timing. No rush at all. Avocado Shrimp salad a must try really was a must eat...Sushi appetizer excellent. Cashew Chicken, Duck, and Shrimp fried rice all excellent. More than enough to eat (doggie bags all around) Only thing that took away from the meal....table for two was up against wall and the wall was splattered with food spray and fingerprints. Watched busboy cleaning tables and he did a fine job and this was only table up against wall so we pointed out dirty wall to him and I'm sure it got fixed after we left.
We will be definitely eating here again...next time at the sushi bar which looked great.

• Visited May 2013

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Pad Thai”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Keep Thai style cooking to the Thais. The Pad Thai is the worst that we tasted. It is bland with no flavor Make Thai food taste like Thai food Then again, the locals may not know the difference in Thai style cooking. The best Pad Thai was in Westfield, NJ. Peking Palace should not Americanize oriental food flavors. The chicken with cashews was a 8 out of 10. I lived in Thailand for 2 1/2 years. The locals in Thailand don't attempt to Americanize their food to accommodate Americans. I hope that Peking Palace will improve their Pad Thai with more authenticity.
We had take out.

• Visited April 2013
East Falmouth, MA
“Lunch buffet”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Lunch buffet was not even luke warm. How does this pass the towns health inspectors? Reminds me of Chef Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food. Ok Service.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband introduced Peking Palace to me a few years ago, as this was one of his favorite's "back in the day". It has become one of my favorites also. We are very picky about our Chinese food but this place pleases us everytime!! I like that they offer some THai and Japanese dishes because I often like a mixture. Our favorite appetizers are the gyoza, shumai, tempura, and egg rolls. I typically order the Moo Shi and my husband always gets some variety of sushi!! I really enjoy the fact that the dishes are not overly greasy and fried and all the veggies are very fresh! Service can range from very good to mediocre. It definitely depends on how busy they are and who you get!! For the most part we have had very pleasant servers who are attentive and very quick!! Unfortunately, on this last visit we had a woman who was clearly oerwhelmed with all her tables and was not on top of things as we would have liked, but she was friendly enough. If you like good quality Chinese with a nice atmosphere this will probably be a good fit for you.

• Visited October 2012
Usa
“Good Chinese food”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Really good Chinese food with some Japanese food choices as well. The restaurant is down Main Street a bit, but the parking is in the back so look for the driveway right in front of the restaurant. Service is excellent and fast. I love the spring rolls, sesame chicken, and my wife loves moo shi. If you want Chinese food in the upper cape area, this is the place for you.

• Visited May 2012