“Breakfast all day!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Country Fare Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 162 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlestown, Rhode Island
“Breakfast all day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Very cozy, pleasant staff and very good and generous breakfasts. French toast was light and fluffy, pancakes ..full stack...Hugh and delicious. Great value too.

Southbury, Connecticut
“Nice breakfast place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were one of the last tables to get sat about 1:30 on a Sunday, I got the french toast and my husband got an omelette - both were very good. Right in the center of town, great people watching from the window seat.

Honokaa, Hawaii, United States
“Didn't Like It”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Went on a Sunday morning. The menu and the service were so-so at best. I had a one of their "famous" blueberry muffins which was so sweet it set my teeth on edge and I couldn't eat it. The ducks had a nice meal though. Nope wouldn't go back and would not recommend to anyone.

Honokaa, Hawaii
“You know you are in trouble when you rate lower than Friendly's.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Walked in and were seated promptly. Received our coffee and even crayons for our infant grandson. There were only two tables occupied when we entered. I cannot tolerate fat so I asked if I could substitute the home fries for something else. The negative reply was very abrupt. Come on... not even a couple of fried tomatoes? Okay... movin' right along, poached eggs and toast were good. The bill came and I laid down a twenty for change. The waitress scooped up the bill and money quickly. When she returned with my change, she just put the money down and walked off. No "Thanks for coming"... no nothing. I can forgive a lot but I don't tolerate being abrupt and discourteous behavior. Betsy's Diner is the better choice.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We really like going here for breakfast. The service is very good and the food as well. They have a broad menu and everything is good. The restaurant is in downtown Falmouth and a great place to start if you are headed for a trip to town or on the way to the beach.