“A Crowd Pleaser”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Every time I drive by this restaurant the parking lot is full. Looks like a local bar from the outside.
I decided to stop and check it out. Very nice place with lots of seating. Our party of 3 got seated right away.
The food was very good with large portions. The service was ok. We ordered appetizers and when they came it was way to much food. This is a pet peeve of mine. The server should have cautioned us that it might be to much. He was thinking about a tip and not the customer. Rookie mistake!
Overall nice dinner. I will go back again.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is probably the best kept secret on Cape Cod. Most visitors would drive by without stopping because the exterior is nothing fancy. But the inside is great and the food is the best!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

-which is always a good sign! Try Johns pizza... A pizza and salad all in one. Good burgers too. Friendly staff. Like the fact they can package up your unfinished bottle of wine to take home legally.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Was looking for a little bar and grill with local flare that had good food and I found it! I sat at the bar and the service was great.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

To give credit where credit is due, I want to share that the Chapoquoit Grill does pizza really well, and it is a nice place to go to meet friends for a glass of wine. I have never been more disappointed though than when I tried their version of linguine with clam sauce. Living on Cape Cod, I have high expectations for great quality seafood when dining out and we enjoy taking out of town visitors out to enjoy the offerings of our town. The tiny clams in this pasta dish looked like they were the kind that get flown as a 'canned good' item from overseas...not what you would expect on Cape where wonderful, delicious clams abound! This was, unfortunately, the worst version of Linguine with clams I've ever tried, and my friends visiting from DC seemed just "ok" with their entrees. I will not venture back to try any other seafood dishes on their menu and I would hesitate to recommend this restaurant because of that. I'll stick to the pizza and the wine on any return visits.

2  Thank WorldCitizen_77