“Another summer is here failure”
Review of Dynasty Buffet

Dynasty Buffet
Ranked #118 of 165 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
usa
“Another summer is here failure”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Each year during the tourist season, local year round restaurants put up the welcome toursist signs. This place is no exception. Although the prices have not increased yet, the food quality has definately gone down. Greasy, cold, flavorless and empty containers on the buffet. Most meat dishes have a few pieces of meat and mucho vegetables or noodles. The customary "pot" of tea has been reduced to a cup and good luck getting a refill. During the winter months they used to put a "pot" of tea on table with your meal. Not anymore! During the winter the dining area has more empty tables than occupied ones. Buses are welcome, during the summer. Which screams, local, year round, repeat customers stay away, until winter. Head into Falmouth center and try Peking Garden.

• Visited May 2014

Halifax, Massachusetts
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I was a little leery about returning here after reading several negative reviews. We hadn't been there in several years but all three of us found everything to be as good as ever. The staff was friendly, the restaurant was clean and the food delicious. The selection is still the best of any Chinese restaurant buffet we've been to. Next time we're in Falmouth, we plan to return to Dynasty Buffet.

• Visited May 2014
Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was cold or barely lukewarm”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I had been to this restaurant many times in the past. I don't remember having any complaints back then. However, the last three times I have gone the food has been cold or barely lukewarm. I spoke to two waitstaff and neither of them seemed to understand what I was saying. I'm not going back. It's too bad because it is in a very convenient location and they have quite a good selection. I will write a letter to the manager and hope that he/she understands English well enough to figure out why I am complaining.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank CapeKayaker
Boston, Massachusetts
“"Best buffet"”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This place is AMAZING and very well looking and have lots of great food.Ive lived in falmouth for a while and the food is sooo good that I go there almost everyday! All you can eat for only 12.99 for launch and dinner for 14$. ALL YOU CAN EAT! it's the best place I've ever went and I think you will like it too. that's about your opinion don't say you won't like it until you TRY IT!

• Visited November 2013
“Best Chinese food in town”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I ate the buffet last nite . The food was so good and valuable . They have crab leg and sushi only 12.99 for one person . If I buy the crab leg from supermarket , it might over the price and I have to cook it and clean it . Why I just go there and have buffet which r all I can eat

• Visited December 2013