“buffet by the pound”

Falmouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“buffet by the pound”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

pay by the pound to take out or eat in food is usually a little too greasy the coconut shrimp is very sweet but oh so good.The selection is really good including sushi,soft serve icecream and dessert

Visited June 2012

Massachusetts
“Only if you're desperate”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We used to eat at Dynasty when I first moved here a few years ago. It wasn't very good overall, but it used to be pretty busy so the food was turned over regularly (and therefore fresh) and the crab legs were pretty decent. And the price was low. Over the last few years I don't know what has happened! There is never anyone in there now, and the food sits for HOURS until it's this limp sludge in the pans. And the price has gone up more than 50%, while the inside of the restaurant slowly festers and has become progressively more filthy. I think it's $14 per person now for dinner (which starts at 3pm). It's NOT worth it.

Then there's the staff/owners. They all bring their children to work, and the staff and families and kids hang out at one or two booths in the restaurant, chatting and eating and drawing and doing homework and whatnot. The kids of the owners/staff run WILD in the restaurant, screaming and chasing each other past your table with not a word said to them! The last time we were there (which was the first time in years, and the last time ever) the kids were running and screaming up and down the buffet tables, while most of the staff sat at a booth and were almost equally as loud. The waitresses stalk up and down the tables of patrons staring at your plate, waiting for you to set your fork down before grabbing the plate from you -even if you still have food left on it. The way they stalk and stare rudely at you while you eat is so unnerving. I felt like I was in prison and they were wardens or something. Ick.

Anyway, I don't recommend this place at all.

• Visited March 2012
“People are nice...But I wont go there again...gross”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Ive been there alot..not anymore...now I check bathrooms before I sit n eat...
My husband n I went in there w our kids.my kids n I were eating that my husband came up to us pale..He told me not to say nothin,just come w him...We went to the mens room...Gross gross.There was a rat trap under the sink..there was some blood on it...we went back to the table..grabed our kids n left...we went down the road to subway...that might be something they like to eat...not me

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Slightly below average Chinese Buffet”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Atmosphere is a bit dingy, food is fair, located in a small shopping mall...many better spots for Chinese in Falmouth.

Visited February 2012
falmouth
“good buffet”
Reviewed May 1, 2009

All you can eat,for 14.00 it was high that day because they had lobster/shrimp. And I noticed that after the first plate and dessert they were quick to give you a check. I went here 3 times once with my daughter who loves places like this. I think when I was in waco texas it was 7-8$ all you can eat w/lots of extra food.kiwi,lobster,etc.