“Nice dinner. Great pesto flat bread”

Red's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #44 of 167 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Food took a while but it was delicious when we got it. Was crowded when we arrived but 2 booth for 6 we're avail and we had to threaten to leave before the let just 2 of us sit at a big booth but the food was good and the hostess from jersey was very nice. Had pizza and flatbread both delicious. Friendly ppl.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We ate at the bar and also enjoyed cocktails during a trip to the Sea Crest. We were tired and decided to eat on property. We were pleasantly surprised.
The staff were really exceptional, especially the bartenders. We had no expectations for the food but our meals were great.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Much better than I expected from a hotel restaurant. I had a very nice cheeseburger and my wife had the lobster roll, which was huge. The sweet potato fries were perfect.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I wouldn't come out of my way to go here, but we were staying at the hotel and it was convenient. The prices are a bit steep (vacation prices), but the good was much better than I expected. Order the chocolate fondant cake!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our first night at the Sea Crest (a WONDERFUL hotel) we were pressed for time and dined at Red's. I was delighted to learn that Red Auerbach had been a former owner. My enthusiasm dwindled from there, though. My son ordered mac & cheese - heftily priced at $14 - and didn't like it. (granted he's used to the orange Kraft version, but still...) I did enjoy a seafood chowder, but the cheese plate I had along with it was pathetic. The menu listed 'a variety' of cheese and that's what I got, with no idea what was what. Though the place was pretty deserted, service was painfully slow and the total meal - mac and cheese, a cup of soup, a soda, a beer and the cheese plate - was over $50 not including tip. Yikes!