“Personnel !!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Red's is part of the immaculate SeaCrest Beach Hotel. This was our first stay. EVERYONE in this entire establishment went out of their way to appear warm, friendly and look you in the eye with a greeting. We ate at Red's the first night, but the second night we thought we'd have a drink and then go somewhere else. TOM, the bartender that second night, was so outstanding (recommending food), and moving faster than the speed of light (while trying not to look rushed to customers) knocked us out. He was totally alone, and it seemed an entire conference in the hotel decided to walk in, plus he was also keeping up with the dining room and giving the score of the ballgame (LOL). We came back the next night when we saw Tom's smiling face (who remembered us AND our drink order!!!) We decided to once again eat at Red's. An employee who makes a positive impression deserves to be mentioned,

1  Thank DDRI
CLARK-K6, General Manager at Red's Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review! I agree that Tom is terrific! We are so happy that he is part of our family!

Hope to see you again soon!

Clark Guinn

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We spent the weekend at the Sea Crest to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of our daughter's wedding, which was held here. We all loved the lobster bisque that was served at the wedding, but unfortunately it is not on the menu, only for special occasions. So on Friday evening we were having a delicious dinner at Red's and our daughter asked the waitress if there is any way to order lobster bisque for our dinner with 17 people that we were expecting the next day. She asked the chef, Glenn, to come out and speak to us directly. He was so friendly and pleasant, and honored our request of 17 bowls of lobster bisque for Saturday night! What a special treat for all of us, and the rest of our food there was so good too! We all love the clam chowder, and the mussels were a big hit too! I am sure we will be back many times this summer!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

A friend and I went to Red's one night for a girl's night out. The staff at Red's and the Sea Crest made us feel like V.I.P.! The view from our table was gorgeous, can't beat it unless I was actually sitting on the beach! Red's servers were outstanding, very tentative. The food was excellent, cooked perfectly and tasted outstanding. Every time someone asks me for a recommendation on a great restaurant for a night out, whether it be a date, special occasion or just because, I always recommend Red's. I am looking forward to going back again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I went to Red's last night with friends for the Wednesday Night Special ($10. for all-you-can-eat Steamers each Wednesday in May). The steamers were perfect. My husband had 3 large platters; the others had 2 apiece. The setting is casual, with great Buzzards Bay panorama, the waitstaff is friendly and helpful, the servings are generous, and the beer comes in giant goblets.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very friendly service and helpful staff for my "to go" order. Very good Margarita for my wife, good choice of beer for my son and vine by the glas that I enjoyed and a good chat with the polish born waitress. Did have time to have a meal in the restaurant but its is at a nice location and looked quite inviting to me. the food I cant judge. After this big and still ongoing renovation(that deserves the name) I am sure they will make a name for themselves on this nice beach location in summer and the pool bar open( with some live music apparently coming too certain days). Great