“Fresh French Style Bakery”
Review of Maison Villatte

Maison Villatte
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Falmouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We happened walking into the bakery and found their French style bakeries are fresh and delicious. There was a long line of people waiting patiently to get their favorite bakeries. I liked the tasteful decoration and style inside the restaurant. There was an area clean and neat and you could sit and enjoy the food and a cup of coffee. Love the little shop. Look forward to go back again.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Maison Villatte is a great French Bakery where you can get fresh breads, croissants, pastries, and other savories. You can get a great cup of coffee. The bakery has a small dining area where you can eat and drink what you purchase. There is free Wifi.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The help is friendly. The baked goods fabulous. The ambience perfect. If I had to say one thing that should change it is the wait in line. While not a problem for me, you cannot go there unless you knew you had at least half and hour to wait in line and order and then sit and have your tea and crumpet. ; ) The way the place is set up you stand in front of the wonderful arrays of food and keep on going down the line until you find something you want to order (you really want to order everything) .However people like me that know they want a cup of tea and a croissant , well waiting the time for others to decide what they want can be a wee bit of a hassle, as a lot of us are locals and are not on vacation. So I would like to see them have two lines. One for people who know what they want and one for people that want to absorb everything and look and ask questions. I have been in line where workers on their break have to leave as they cannot wait ..
This is the ONLY thing wrong with the place and it really is not a problem as you can strike up a conversation with the person in front of you or behind you as like I wrote everyone is very friendly.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Whether it is the breads, the lunch "snacks" or the pastries, everything in here reminds me of a real, European patisserie. The service is slow ( pretend you are in Europe and wait your turn") but well worth the wait!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I accidentally deleted my first review, which included all 3 visits to Maison Villatte along with everything we ordered - I reviewed 18 total purchases totaling $65. But time does not permit me to do that again, so I will say you can not miss out on eating at this establishment. There is no other restaurant or meal that will satisfy you the way one croissant or one prosciutto sandwich or one tart will! If you can only choose one place to eat, be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner (they are open til 7) choose Maison Villatte and forget the seafood, italian, pizza, or pancakes. Eat pastries!