“Most delicious quiche”

Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Falmouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We happened by this place and at first blush didn't see anything outstanding but a ham and gruyere quiche looked good. We took it home and heated it up this morning. Oh my -- outstanding. The crust was delicate and flakey and the filling absolutely perfect. They had some yummy looking cheeses, too.

1  Thank suzy b

Reviewed February 12, 2013

As part-time residents of Falmouth, we go to this French bakery as often as we can. Everything is wonderful here - breads, croissants, desserts, etc. I agree that the long lines can be discouraging; we wonder if we'll be able to get in there once tourist season begins. But I guess that's the price you pay for excellence. Bon Appetit!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

If you have never been to France, Maison Vilatte will take you there. Simply the best in everything they do. Buy a baguette. It is truly the same as France. Wonderful

1  Thank bleue2cv
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I'm a Falmouth native who has lived in France, francophone Africa and beyond. I was a bit skeptical about a French-owned patisserie/boulangerie having opened up in my tourist-driven hometown (especially after checking out The French Confection in Newport, RI). As soon as I walked through the front door, I knew that this place was different. It's the real thing. An incredible selection of fresh baked bread, tartes, cakes, sweet and savory pastries. They had my favorite- a pain au chocolat aux amandes, and it did NOT disappoint. I am thrilled that this place is open in Falmouth, and I hope that business and the quality of their products remain high. Do NOT pass this place up- closed on Mon and Tues, open 7-7 (at least in the off season)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

stopped in on a wim, late Jan. on the cape is usually quite quiet, it was closing time and several people still there,everything looked yummy, had the pear & cheese bread,quiche,chocolate macaroon and a flan and they were FAB!,cant wait to go back , boy what a selection and everything look beyond fantastic.

1  Thank rosejdg