“Beautiful Beach!”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Beautiful Beach!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went to this beach and parked across the street at "Harry's" and I have to say what a great beach. Water was crystal clear, warm and calm. loved it!

1 Thank EllaO951

Barrington, New Hampshire
“Inviting surf”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

As part of a recent trip to Cape Cod, my husband and I went to Old Silver Beach at the recommendation of our innkeeper. The water was pleasant and the waves were great. I felt like a kid body surfing for the first time in (dare I say) decades! It was very windy on the day we went and everyone was ducking flying umbrellas. Because of the extreme heat the beach was very crowded; but, we were able to stake out our "turf" for the day and had a great time.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best beach in Mass.”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My favorite beach in Massachusetts by far! It warm, clean, nice sand and can have some really fun waves. However, I am lucky enough to have family in the "village" so I always go to the private beach (on the other side of the Sea Crest Hotel). The public beach is just as great - except for the parking!!! Do not try to drive to the public beach on 4th of July week/end. The line of cars to get into the beach is RIDICULOUS. Other than that it's great! Oh, and grab some sandwiches at the West Falmouth Market first -they're delicious!!!

Bellingham, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great beach”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Love going here. The water is the warmest around for being part of the ocean. Beaches are clean, not alot of rocks. This was the second time we went and it just had more seaweed than it had last year but still a good time. Food is expensive at the concession stand - I would suggest bringing your own food. Parking is $20 but well worth it.

Malden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“old silver beach”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

As beautiful as ever.............hadn't been here in many years. Came to check out the Seacrest because we will be staying here later this summer and hadn't been here since all the renovations.

Visited June 2013