Booked a double room for myself and another couple. The way it reads is that there are two rooms. common space and a bathroom. NOT SO! It was a huge room with 2 beds. Good think we all get along and don't mind sharing the space together. Despite the shock of one large room, it was a lovely stay and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. We arrived early and were just going to get our parking space and head out to lunch, but our room was ready and they were more than happy to have us check in early. We had a partial view of the ocean out our kitchen window. It was so lovely having a cup of coffee with a view. Went for a 5 mile run along the road paralleling the beach, so lovely! Several morning and evening beach walks were enjoyed since it was just across the street. Talked to the owner about booking for the summer. He was saying that they book out a year/year and a half out. Noted, will be booking my 2016 summer vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod