I had stayed here years ago for a wedding party weekend years ago, and have been looking forward to getting back again. We went midweek a few weeks ago, and had a fabulous time! Mark is a superb manager, and when we arrived we looked at both the room that we'd reserved (3rd floor in the rear building), and also room #201, which is oceanfront, and we chose instead. Although I'd read some negative reviews about this location, due to being above the British Beer Co., maybe due to it being off-season we had no issues with noise (you can hear SOME noise when the band is playing, but certainly not enough to distract from our stay). The room is beautiful, and the view is incredible, you can lay in bed in the morning and watch the sunrise through the sliding door, nice way to begin the day!
Thanks Mark (and your Mom) for some great memories, you will definitely be seeing us again, hopefully real soon!
Mark & Deb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod