My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and we enjoyed the location as it is across the street from the beach. The room's furnishings were dated and it was a little tight on space. Our kitchenette featured a small fridge, sink, 2 burners and dishes, utensils, but no microwave. The bathroom was spacious enough and very clean. We had a private deck, which we enjoyed, even though it was only a partial ocean view (that was explained when I booked). The pub next door was busy and very good. They do have music later on some evenings, but the AC drowned out the noise. We were able to walk to the Island Queen ferry that goes over to Martha's Vineyard. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod