My sister and I decided to have a little 4 day getaway from our hubbies early September. We stayed in a large room with kitchenette, with a view of the ocean. It was very clean, convenient to the beach (which was very nice) and comfortable. The staff at the desk were very accommodating and polite. Another plus is that the little restaurant that is attached, serves gluten-free food, just what my sister can eat, and it was good. The parking was also very good, and the lot felt secure. We brought our bikes and rode around town. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Inn on Falmouth Heights Beach adjacent to Marthas Vineyard Sound is the place for your next family vacation or romantic get away. Just across the street from the ocean, your newly appointed room offers beautiful views of the Falmouth Heights Beach. Most rooms offer private decks with ocean views, kitchenettes, in room coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The world famouns British Beer Compay is located on the property for your dining pleasure, serving traditional British food and Ales. Shopping and restaurants are all a pleasant walk from the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- Seaside Hotel Falmouth
- The Seaside Inn Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod