“Italian Hash”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Watervliet, New York
“Italian Hash”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I love food that is freshly prepared and with NO salt. The draw for me was the Italian Hash. I'd never experienced Italian Hash. OMG...so good. I was able to complete my breakfast with no problem. They added no salt to the food, and since I don't like salt, I have to rate this diner B plus.

Visited June 2014

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“the village place for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Am a local and this is our favorite breakfast spot ---

Deb, Carmine, Bernie, Mary and Heather --- all wonderful folk.
Service is great --- the food is very good....and they like to cater to our idiosycratic wishes!!!
(or at least pretend very well!!)

Highly recommend you get there early on a summer weekend.

• Visited June 2014
West Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Nice local diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

There's nothing fancy about this place so maybe giving it 5 stars is a stretch. Small local diner open 7 days a week, 7-2...breakfast and lunch. Very complete menu for both though I only have had breakfast. Friendly wait staff and it looked like if you've been there a few times, they know exactly what beverage you like with your meal and bring it. I had delicious corned beef hash with scrambled eggs, home fries and toast. It was served promptly and hot. The waitress came back several times to see if I needed anything. Did I mention the prices? I'm guessing 20% less than similar restaurants in Falmouth. I plan on making Sunday breakfast there a habit either before or after church.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sue H
London, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here 2 days running while staying at Sea Crest Beach. The breakfast was generous and the host very pleasant, even when coping with a full house single handed. Would recommend.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Gill W
Falmouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place with good food and staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

We'll run and fun place to have a good bite to eat and enjoy the staff. I am a regular as this is very close to my office and also a nice place to stop if you are on the bike path and need a little bite to eat or something to drink

• Visited October 2013