This is our fourth summer at Bailey's and every year we're more and more pleased that we come back. Liz and Jerry make you feel like part of the family, we look forward to updates about their grandchildren and the happenings over the past year. The rooms are beautifully decorated and immaculate. The continual updates and improvements to the property continue to impress. Liz's breakfasts are second to none - nothing is better than coming back after an early morning walk or run along the beach to a full breakfast including home baked breads, freshly squeezed juices, and fresh brewed coffee. Yum. The Inn has sweeping views of the Ocean and is a short walk to the public beach - forgot your beach chairs ? Don't worry, Liz always seems to have extras ! Our annual tradition continues - see you in 2012 !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baileys, with its spectacular ocean views, miles of sandy beaches, indescribable sunrises and views of Martha’s Vineyard, is your destination for exploring all of Cape Cod. Enjoy your full breakfast on the enclosed wrap around porch with the ocean’s ever changing views. Restaurants, ferry, golf, tennis, Falmouth's Main St, nature preserves and entertainment are all within a short distance of Baileys oceanfront location. Come experience the hospitality of Baileys By the Sea! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Baileys By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baileys By The Sea Hotel Falmouth
- Baileys By The Sea Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod