“Worth spending an hour or so”
Review of Cape Cod Winery

Cape Cod Winery
Ranked #15 of 57 things to do in Falmouth
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having vacaitioned at the cape for over 20 years, we decided to stop by Cape Cod Winery based on the TA reviews. It was worth the stop. Although very small, it is interesting walking around the vineyards, although there is no actual tour. The wine tasting is a bargain at $5.00 which includes a commemorative wine glass and $1.00 discount on purchases. My wife and two adult age children (21 and 23) sampled 6 different varieties which included some interesting varieties which were infused with fruit. Not my favorite interesting none the less. We did settle on a few which we purchased along with some items from the gift shop. All in all a nice place to visit and spend a little time and a few dollars.

3  Thank Thomas K

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Despite all the good reviews I had read on this site, I went to the Winery with relatively low expectations, as I can sometimes be picky about my wines. Both my boyfriend and I were extremely pleased with the experience. It is very affordable and we both liked every single wine that was there. The sweet wines were a natural fruity taste without the sugary taste and the red wines had wonderful smokey flavor. It was not overpriced in any way and the staff was very nice and knowledgable. The only thing lacking was the ability to sit outside and drink our new purchases. Hopefully they will be able to do this in the future, because we will definitely be back!

2  Thank Allison E
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The staff was very friendly, from the minute we walked in the door to purchasing the wines after. The wines are very interesting (and not in a "I don't know what else to say so I'll call them interesting" way). The cranberry chardonnay is akin to a plum wine and very tart and refreshing. The 2010 Pinot Grigio was my favorite, not too sweet but a great intense flavor. $5 for 6-7 wines and a glass, bottles are reasonably priced.

3  Thank astraykat
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful and did a great job in explaining their product. The cranberry blended wines are very tasty and the Nobska Red, is a great tasting red, even for those who don't really care for reds and my wife really enjoyed the Pinot Grigio. It is a nice location and well worth a second trip.

2  Thank Gary B
Reviewed October 26, 2012

A great way to spend a rainy Sunday. You can see the vineyards and then go in and have a tasting. Although some of the wines were average, the ones made with local cranberries were great and inexpensive.

1  Thank gloriamaris