Spent a week here just after Columbus Day. A great location with the ocean on one side and the bay on the other side. We were also able to easily walk to Falmouth center. Friendly staff, beautiful views, nice but sparse room, comfortable beds. Would go again. Saw a complaint about the towels being too thin. LOL. I expect that thick cushy towels are not appropriate for a high humidity environment so close to the ocean. Would they ever dry?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the Atlantic Ocean at the front, Great Pond behind and Martha's Vineyard on the horizon, this resort is surrounded by the natural beauty. Accommodations include studios, 1 and 2 bedroom suites with fully equipped efficiency kitchens and private decks with great views. Amenities: Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Beach, Bocce Court, Shuffleboard and Tennis Court ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your InnSeason Resorts Surfside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innseason Resorts Surfside Hotel Falmouth
- InnSeason Resorts Surfside Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod