After reading some of the reviews on this site i was very apprehensive about our planned trip to the InnSeason SurfSide. Yes this is not a "luxury" resort, nor was I expecting one. It was not a gold level resort in Interval International so my expectations were lowered. I have to say this place was wonderful. The views are amazing, we were on the ground floor near the back of the property with a view of the outside pool, the Great Pond and the Sound. Yes it is a kitchenette with just a toaster oven, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot but this more than met our needs. I am on vacation I am not looking to cook. The outdoor pool was heated and lovely even for mid September and the indoor pool and hot tub were great as well. The biggest con are the bath and pool towels. They are skimpy and thin but if that is my biggest complaint it cannot be that bad. Our room was up to date with new telephone system, flat screen tv, a queen bed, a large sofa (bed as well although not used) and everything we needed for a wonderful relaxing vacation. Go and enjoy yourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the Atlantic Ocean at the front, Great Pond behind and Martha's Vineyard on the horizon, this resort is surrounded by the natural beauty. Accommodations include studios, 1 and 2 bedroom suites with fully equipped efficiency kitchens and private decks with great views. Amenities: Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Beach, Bocce Court, Shuffleboard and Tennis Court ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your InnSeason Resorts Surfside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innseason Resorts Surfside Hotel Falmouth
- InnSeason Resorts Surfside Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod