Our first time staying here and was pleased with property. We had a 2 BR ocean front unit which was great. Big balcony spanning living room, 2nd BR and Master Suite. Master BR was awesome. 2nd bedroom was good with 2 twin beds - even better because they were on wheels so we could move one in the corner for a toddler. The second bathroom was very small and could use a better exhaust fan as that one did not seem to do anything. Had to ask for a clean comforter for one of the twin beds as the one on it was stained. The property was well kept - swimming pools clean as were the grounds. Just a really nice family place. Too bad they did not rent boats out back on the bay as the teens would have loved that. Paddle boats would be great. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and would want this room because the view was the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the Atlantic Ocean at the front, Great Pond behind and Martha's Vineyard on the horizon, this resort is surrounded by the natural beauty. Accommodations include studios, 1 and 2 bedroom suites with fully equipped efficiency kitchens and private decks with great views. Amenities: Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Beach, Bocce Court, Shuffleboard and Tennis Court ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your InnSeason Resorts Surfside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innseason Resorts Surfside Hotel Falmouth
- InnSeason Resorts Surfside Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod