We stayed a week, booking through II. The resort was okay - fairly basic, but a good location fronting the ocean with a view across to Martha's Vineyard. There is a shell covered small beach across the street. Not so great for hanging out on the beach, but the waterfront location is nice. Decent indoor and out door pool, with a hot whirlpool inside as well. Staff is friendly and quite helpful. Our unit had two bathrooms, which was nice, though a basic living area. The hideabed in the living room is virtually unusable. It's all springs and no padding. Don't plan on putting anybody on that bed that you'd like to keep as a friend. The bedroom is quite large which is why it's inexcusable not to have a king bed in it - only a queen size. A queen may be fine for newlyweds, but it's way too cramped for anyone else. All in all, an average timeshare unit. Perfectly serviceable as a base of operation for exploring the outer cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the Atlantic Ocean at the front, Great Pond behind and Martha's Vineyard on the horizon, this resort is surrounded by the natural beauty. Accommodations include studios, 1 and 2 bedroom suites with fully equipped efficiency kitchens and private decks with great views. Amenities: Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Beach, Bocce Court, Shuffleboard and Tennis Court ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InnSeason Resorts Surfside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innseason Resorts Surfside Hotel Falmouth
- InnSeason Resorts Surfside Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod