“Healthy & Delish!! Who knew?!”
Review of Parkside Market

Parkside Market
Ranked #44 of 166 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve breakfast all day and serve delicious made from scratch soups, excellent sandwiches and salads. We strive to use organic and local products whenever possible. Our meats are house roasted and free of hormones. Our greens are always organic. We offer soy milk and gluten free options, just ask. We are family friendly and offer a comfortable relaxed setting.
“Healthy & Delish!! Who knew?!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been here more than 12 times this spring, summer & fall & love this place!!! I've had their soups, turkey chili, breakfast sandwiches & wraps, & fresh lobster rolls!!! Their lobster is the freshest & yummiest! & on the best breads! The John Alden is fab as well with fresh roasted turkey not the processed stuff. They even have flapjacks! Highly recommend.

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Burrito for Breakfast”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had wanted to have a light breakfast at the nearby Boulangerie Maison, however that was closed on Monday, so we walked a few doors to the left and found this delightful little restaurant. Both of us ordered the Breakfast Burrito- his with meat and mine with avocado. It was large, hot, tasty, and delicious (egg, cheddar, black beans, tomatoes, and spices). The cashier, who took our order and brought us our meal, was very pleasant. I gave it a 4 rating because it cost $7 (I thought a bit high for breakfast) and also because a garnish, like a few pieces of fruit, would have been a nice addition. Not matter, I will return.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kathleen C
Walnut Creek, California
“Wish my city had a Parkside!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stopped in for lunch while waiting for our hotel room to be ready, and we were so glad we chose Parkside! Rustic, order-at-the-counter atmosphere, and a varied menu with selections to please all 5 us (2 vegetarians). Staff was friendly and helpful. Our meals consisted of the Cab sandwich - huge portion, bread and spread were divine, bacon cooked perfectly, and tons of yummy, creamy avocado! Breakfast burrito perfectly seasoned, Cobb salad - again perfectly crisped bacon, curry hummus wrap which got comments of "delicious", and one special that for the life of me I can't remember but it was gobbled up quickly.

Total bill was $50 including a tip. Is that pricey for 5 lunches? Perhaps, but no more expensive than any other place on Main Street. I still have dreams of Parkside's bacon and you can find me occasionally drooling at my desk thinking about it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank chaosreins
Orlando, Florida
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great little breakfast place that serves fresh ingredients and good coffee. My husband and I enjoyed the egg white omelets and the service was great! We will be back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Denise J
Albany, NY
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here for breakfast and dinner and enjoyed both. The breakfast sandwhiches were filling and not too heavy. For dinner we had great salads that were very fresh and delicious. The price is about right too. Didn't have a drink, but they looked very good... maybe next time!

Visited August 2013