“Perfect place for a healthy bite to eat!”
Review of Parkside Market

Parkside Market
Ranked #41 of 164 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve breakfast all day and serve delicious made from scratch soups, excellent sandwiches and salads. We strive to use organic and local products whenever possible. Our meats are house roasted and free of hormones. Our greens are always organic. We offer soy milk and gluten free options, just ask. We are family friendly and offer a comfortable relaxed setting.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place for a healthy bite to eat!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Food was all organic & delicious!The atmosphere is that of a quaint cafe! The service is quick & helpful! Highly recommend Parkside Market to anyone traveling through Cape Cod looking for a great place to eat!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sarabug93

Pleasant Hill, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stumbled Upon”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

When I was working my way towards Martha's Vineyard from Logan, I had made the mistake of not eating during my travels. When I hit Falmouth, I had to stop and get something for a late lunch, and some coffee for that ferry ride. What a pleasant surprise it was to find Parkside Market. Being an obvious tourist, I was still welcomed with a smile, and allowed to look at the menu as long as I wanted, and a little surprised by the price-range, in a good way. And then when I saw the size of the "John Alden" sandwich I had ordered I was amazed by the taste and the great value. It was huge, and very flavorful, like Thanksgiving on warm soft bread. I like this place, I like it a lot.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Anthony C
Dallas, Texas
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by here on our trip to Falmouth for some lunch. I had the Supreme 3 Cheese Sandwich which was great! Husband had the club sandwich which was big and good. All together for 2 sandwiches, 2 drinks and 2 bags of chips it was $24. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jace F
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Service!!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Talk about doing it right! Every sandwich I have had is fantastic, and the service is wonderful to boot! I order take out sandwiches and they make them so fast, even when their tables are crowded! The Parkside Market is how all breakfast/lunch places should be run! Kudos to the friendly staff and owners!

• Visited March 2013
West Falmouth, MA
“Remember to share this terrific food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The breakfast/lunches are all very large, so worth sharing or taking some home. I absolutely love soups and they are just terrific here as are their sandwiches. Often when portions are very large, the prices are high, but here you truly get a lot of delicious food for you r money.

Visited April 2013