Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging
Red Horse Inn - Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$155
$143
Town and Beach Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$95
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$165
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$196
$189
Mariner Motel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$119
Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$127
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotels.com
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$189
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$205
$180
Official Site
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$194
Official Site
All reviewspaddle boatsa water view roomcape codeast falmouthrooms overlookkiddie poolsalt watercoffee makernice groundsmartha's vineyardtables and chairstwo queen bedsfridge and microwavehousekeeping stafffire pitwoods holeshort drive
Reviewed September 13, 2009

Our entire experience at this establishment was enjoyable. I cannot say enough about the hospitality shown to our family. we arrived at 9:00 am, well before the check in time, exhausted and ready to relax. We were flabbergasted when the manager offered us a room to shower in and place our bags until they could be transfered to our permanent room. It has been too long since we have received the type of customer service that we had during our entire stay. Our sincere thanks!!!! We would also recommend spending the additional time and money to go out to Nantucket rather than Martha's. It is so much more quaint, elegant and less commercialized than Martha's.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Helpful and friendly staff, rooms are clean and fresh, two heated pools you could swim up to 10pm at night, great fun and loads to do in the area, we had a great holiday from Sylvia in Ireland ….

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2009

I just return from a weekend stay at The Green Harbor Waterfront Hotel. I had such a wonderful time. Milton and his staff were welcoming and helpful. He even upgraded us to a pool side room. The room was clean and fresh. This family really takes pride in what they do. I definitely plan on returning with my entire family and staying at this property. I can not say not one negative comment about this place or its owners. You would not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2009

I made last minute plans to attend a funeral on Cape Cod during peek summer vacation time. I found Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging on the internet and it was available. I jumped on it, sight unseen.
When I read that they were pet friendly I packed up my Chihuahua and off we went. From the moment we checked in with Milton and Shawn we were thrilled. They even gave me some doggie poopy bags to pick up after my dog. How great is that! One less thing to shop for.
The grounds were so Cape Cod, complete with bird bath gardens, park bences, lovely white swan flower pots everywhere, two swimming pools (heated) with lots of pool floats and noodles, a badminton net, and more charm than I could have imagined.
My room was very clean and fresh and didn't have that "tell tale Cape Cod musty odor". New carpeting and bathroom fixtures, an under counter size refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, large TV and work desk all made my stay very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and I'm sure it was new, too.
I was delighted to see so many other guests had brought their pets. My little Coco met them all :) Lucy-Lu, the owners dog, was a very generous hostess as she shared her property with so many other well behaved and quiet animals. Paula was also a delightful hostess and was always busy keeping the rooms and grounds up to impeccable standards, while Lucy-Lu was at her side busily greeting or sending off happy guests.
There were patio tables and chairs and grills for cooking outside most every room. Paddle boats and life vests were available at no charge and we enjoyed watching the families paddle about on Green Pond with the ducks and swans. Several guests pulled right up to the boat dock and wheeled their luggage right up to check in. I'm sure they appreciated that convenience!
Located on a quiet residential street, it is still only a minute to the health club, and markets. Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream is a popular spot at the end of the street to bring the kids (and your dog).
I believe I got very lucky finding Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging. I hope I can get a room there next summer. Maybe I should stop telling you how great it is, and keep it my little secret.
Thank you Milt, Paula, Shawn and Lucy-Lu for a wonderful stay.

Paula and Coco from Leawood, Kansas

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2009

We stayed for the first time last week, and can't wait to come back. We arrived for check-in late due to inclement weather, and the owners not only stayed up to check us in, they were more than happy to do so. This family-owned lodge is centrally-located in Falmouth, and offers a number of activities...we pedal-boated and swam in their clean, lovely pool. Our room had a kitchenette, and we were pleasantly surprised to find that the kitchen and bathroom were immaculately, sparkling clean! The family was helpful our whole time there, from our late check-in to being on hand to use the pedal-boats and highlighting routes on their maps for us to find everything from the best diner in town to the ferry. This is a great place to stay thanks to the wonderful lodging and family that owns it.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family