I was really impressed with this place. First, we were given an upgrade (without our asking) to one of waterfront rooms because the proprietor wanted to make sure we had a quiet stay for the night. But even without the upgrade, our experience would still have been fantastic. The room was large and extremely clean. The bathroom was clean and shower pressure was good. The bed was comfortable. For the price we paid, it was an absolute bargain, especially compared to other rates in the area (Falmouth). The setting is also well worth it. Green Harbor is located right next to a body of water, which provided a very peaceful setting. I recommend this place highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a woodland setting on a picturesque ocean inlet harbor, Green Harbor offers so much for a fun-filled Cape Cod waterfront vacation. Heated 84-degree outdoor pool & kiddie pool, private boating beach, boat dock, free paddle boats, rowboats, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. We have many large grass lawns with umbrella tables, BBQs and lawn swings. All rooms are non-smoking and have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker (some with full kitchen) and daily housekeeping. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage with fireplaced living room and full eat-in kitchen available for weekly and seasonal vacations and corporate rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Hotel Falmouth
- Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod