While Falmouth may not be the first place on the Cape that you would think of to stay, this resort is a wonderful place to unwind. Rachel and staff are great. She is full of ideas for where to eat and what to do. You would almost never want to leave. The property has a pool and lots of grounds to play badminton, croquet, or just lounge in the sun. It is so peaceful. They have their own dock with 4 paddle boats and a row boat. I'm actually here right now. While the rest of the family is sleeping, I'm writing my review as I should have done this for our last stay 2 years ago! The rooms are updated, clean and the beds are comfortable. Oh and the beds come with double pillows. None of that having to ask for extra pillow stuff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod