My family and i were invited by a friend to spend a couple of nights at the cape wind and traveling with picky children who get bored very easily. i wasn't sure how things would end up! But the younger ones loved the place and the teen can't wait to return, they always ask when can we go back to the Cape Wind? The location is great for shopping and close to the ocean. Since we were at the cape wind early in the season Rachel was great about us using the rowboat and the kids had lots of things to do they even followed her around while she did her work on the grounds, The rooms are great and the service is wonderful. we look forward to returning. also is a very romantic setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod