I have stayed at the Cape Wind twice: two years ago for a dog show (with a dog) and then I came back (without the dog) for the Falmouth Road Race in August 2013. I highly recommend this adorable and comfortable motel.
The grounds are spacious and well maintained, and the location is perfect for us. We enjoyed the convenience of the in room fridge and coffee maker. It is certainly a motel, not the Mandarin nor the Ritz - e.g. there are no Frette linens nor Aveda bath products :-) so you must set the right expectation, but if you want quintessential, clean, Cape Cod charm with lovely service, this is your place. We will go back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CapeWind is a unique, secluded waterfront haven on five lush acres overlooking a sparkling bay leading to the ocean. CapeWind offers the personality and atmosphere much like a country inn. Whether you are enjoying the comfortable accommodations of your room or venturing out your front door onto our spacious lawns, our staff is always close by to lend a hand or simply a wave and a warm smile. Once you enter our long, private drive you'll be transported into an atmosphere of peace and beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your CapeWind Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capewind Waterfront Hotel Falmouth
- Capewind Waterfront Falmouth
- CapeWind Waterfront Resort Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod